Wow!... Is all I can say! Some pretty amazing guys have put a lot of hard work into making the swing set a swing set. After we started coming home last week after seeing it, I was a wondering if we had bought something we would never get home, but now I know it will be a reality. With Steve Gatzke’s help last night, the swing set is taking shape! They got it off the trailer and down to the backyard… amazing in its self since our backyard has a good slope to it. It was a lot of hard work and they worked until well after dark. I was wondering if they could see, but they had a light down there. I am impressed! Thank you to everyone for helping with this monstrous task! Cooper and Tess will love you for years to come!
Tuesday, July 28, 2009
Swing set update #2
Wow!... Is all I can say! Some pretty amazing guys have put a lot of hard work into making the swing set a swing set. After we started coming home last week after seeing it, I was a wondering if we had bought something we would never get home, but now I know it will be a reality. With Steve Gatzke’s help last night, the swing set is taking shape! They got it off the trailer and down to the backyard… amazing in its self since our backyard has a good slope to it. It was a lot of hard work and they worked until well after dark. I was wondering if they could see, but they had a light down there. I am impressed! Thank you to everyone for helping with this monstrous task! Cooper and Tess will love you for years to come!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment