Just wanted to do a quick post…
Cooper is doing great in the Toddler room! On Monday when I went to get him he was happy and having fun outside… which is a HUGE relief to see! Steve picked him up yesterday and he again did great. He is having fun learning silly songs, new sign language, and learning self-help skills… putting toys away etc. He has transitioned really well from the Infant room crib to the Toddler room cot and is sleeping from 12-2 or 3 almost every day. He eats really well at the table with his friends. I am soooo proud of him!
Last night after work we traveled, a bit further than out-of –town than we maybe should have, but everything was fine, to look at a swing set for Cooper. And we bought it. It is a used cedar set complete with a fort, monkey bars, rock wall, wave slide, sand box, trapeze bar, two swings, and a baby swing. Cooper LOVED it. He is a bit too little to play on most of it, but watch out- next summer, I have a feeling he’ll spend every free moment at home outside. Now to get it home. Oh my! I asked Jackie to ask Kyle if he could help Steve since I am really not in any condition to be moving a 900lb swing set… no, not all at once, but piece by piece. We may need to really spoil Kyle for saying yes. Actually, from what Steve is thinking, it should break down into fairly manageable pieces. But, will the trailer hold all of it… for just one trip??? We bought it 83 miles away. Oh well, it will be so worth it in the end. I hope our kids get years of play out of it.
Cooper is doing great in the Toddler room! On Monday when I went to get him he was happy and having fun outside… which is a HUGE relief to see! Steve picked him up yesterday and he again did great. He is having fun learning silly songs, new sign language, and learning self-help skills… putting toys away etc. He has transitioned really well from the Infant room crib to the Toddler room cot and is sleeping from 12-2 or 3 almost every day. He eats really well at the table with his friends. I am soooo proud of him!
Last night after work we traveled, a bit further than out-of –town than we maybe should have, but everything was fine, to look at a swing set for Cooper. And we bought it. It is a used cedar set complete with a fort, monkey bars, rock wall, wave slide, sand box, trapeze bar, two swings, and a baby swing. Cooper LOVED it. He is a bit too little to play on most of it, but watch out- next summer, I have a feeling he’ll spend every free moment at home outside. Now to get it home. Oh my! I asked Jackie to ask Kyle if he could help Steve since I am really not in any condition to be moving a 900lb swing set… no, not all at once, but piece by piece. We may need to really spoil Kyle for saying yes. Actually, from what Steve is thinking, it should break down into fairly manageable pieces. But, will the trailer hold all of it… for just one trip??? We bought it 83 miles away. Oh well, it will be so worth it in the end. I hope our kids get years of play out of it.


No comments:
Post a Comment