The swing set made it home last night. Steve and Kyle miraculously got it all in the trailer and the Jeep in ONE trip and made their way back from Lakeville taking back roads in about seven hours total. Not bad! Way to go guys. You should have seen the look on Cooper’s face when he saw Daddy pull in the driveway. At almost 18 months I think he knew it was for him. Just wait until he can play on it!
While the guys did hard labor, Jackie, Cooper, and I went to Medford to shop the outlets.
While the guys did hard labor, Jackie, Cooper, and I went to Medford to shop the outlets.
"Let's go shopping" Cooper is such a good kid!
My thought was to be fairly close in case the guys needed us to come up and haul something back in the van, but hey, any excuse to go to the Carter’s store, right? I was actually able to use a fair amount of restraint with buying for our daughter and spent most of my money on getting Cooper’s wardrobe stocked for fall and winter. They have way too many cute things and all of it was 50% off. Plus they encouraged me by sending me a 20% off $50 coupon. And so I did. We shopped a few other stores and then had a quick dinner at McD’s… a very rare treat. Cooper and I each had a Happy Meal to get the teenie beanie babies. Silly, but fun.
Now the challenge will be to get the swing set off the trailer and down to the backyard. Oh my.
From here...
Looking kind of like this...
More updates as the swing set is pieced back together…


No comments:
Post a Comment