Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Scooter

It’s been another busy week for Cooper trying to move. He can move by scooting around, but he desperately wants to crawl or run. He is getting better at getting that leg from out in front of him and he can get on all fours, but now to make that move! He loves to stand and “walk” with help. He walked from the coffee table to the kitchen the other night. When pulling him up from lying down he goes right to standing… forget sitting.





He is trying so hard...



But...


Someday...


As you can see the drooling without teeth continues. I can’t get a picture without a wet shirt or bib in the picture, but oh well. Someday his teeth will come. Cooper and Jacob can sing “All I want for Christmas are my two front teeth”.



Over the weekend we went with Jackie and Kyle to look at a house and stopped at Pizza Ranch for lunch. Coops tried some mashed potatoes and chocolate pudding. I’m probably not starting him out right on real table food, but he really enjoyed the pudding. After lunch he took a good nap… my cute baby.



On Sunday Cooper and Jackie spent the afternoon together as Steve and I went back to Lanesboro for another play. We enjoyed having some couple time. The play was Man of La Mancha. While I really enjoyed it, it was a play that you really had to pay attention to. Parenting, working, and life in general is quite exhausting and I think both Steve and I were struggling to stay awake during the middle of the it.

Steve’s parents are coming on Friday for the weekend. They are on their way to Texas for the winter. Steve is also celebrating a special birthday on Sunday, so we will need to party! I made an appointment for Coops to get his nine month pictures taken on Saturday… it will be a little early as he doesn’t turn nine months until the 6th of November.
Here are a few more pictures for you to enjoy!

Can you see an inquisitive, perhaps engineering mind at work here??? "How DOES my exersaucer work???"




My two handsome guys, again!

I have a feeling it is going to be another quick week!

No comments: