Monday, October 13, 2008

Cooper in pictures...

Another post in less than a week!!! You must be shocked!

Well, I thought I’d update it quickly. First, I took a few pictures of the items Cooper has made at daycare. The bat is made with his handprints. The Happy Fall is made with his foot. And then several handprints.


Yesterday morning we gave him an apple to suck on. If you are sucking in your breath in horror, a bit like my mom… yes, mom, I could hear it over the phone… Cooper doesn’t have teeth and we were sitting there with him so we know he didn’t “bite” any pieces off. At first he didn’t know what to do with it, but then he sucked on it for awhile. Eventually Cody got the slice.


In Friday’s post I mentioned Cooper aging about thirty years in his flannel shirt and jeans so I thought I’d share a picture. He is lying on the floor next to Steve being silly.



For Aunt Tamra, Cooper was reading his book from Thailand. He likes the cloth book as it is easy to hold and bend.


Last night we got together with Jan, Steve and Amaya. We didn’t get any pictures, but they were cute together. Cooper demonstrated how he can dump out toys to find what he wants… sorry Jan and Steve. I think he had fun with Amaya’s toys! Amaya is crawling… I wonder if Cooper picked up any tricks.

No comments: