I probably shouldn’t share this, but tonight when I went to pick Cooper up from daycare, his oh so kind teacher went and got him from his crib and presented my child in horribly mismatched attire! I couldn’t help but laugh… oh, the poor baby. Apparently, Cooper had two blowouts today and their choice of clothing was very limited. Now keep in mind, I usually send two to three matching outfits and socks, but they try to be nice and salvage what they can which meant what he had in his locker didn’t match. I’ll take some blame (most of it) as I didn’t check last week to see what he had left… sometimes its hard to remember. Soooo… the poor child came home in a lime green and blue striped polo shirt, gray and blue plaid pants and red and white socks. In my life I have never seen such a sight. The daycare director was enrolling a new family and I had to go to the same desk to check Cooper out. I was a bit embarrassed hoping they didn’t think I sent him that way. Needless to say I will re-supply his locker tomorrow!
Monday, October 13, 2008
The daycare outfit
Another post in less than a day! Now you must really be shocked!!!
I probably shouldn’t share this, but tonight when I went to pick Cooper up from daycare, his oh so kind teacher went and got him from his crib and presented my child in horribly mismatched attire! I couldn’t help but laugh… oh, the poor baby. Apparently, Cooper had two blowouts today and their choice of clothing was very limited. Now keep in mind, I usually send two to three matching outfits and socks, but they try to be nice and salvage what they can which meant what he had in his locker didn’t match. I’ll take some blame (most of it) as I didn’t check last week to see what he had left… sometimes its hard to remember. Soooo… the poor child came home in a lime green and blue striped polo shirt, gray and blue plaid pants and red and white socks. In my life I have never seen such a sight. The daycare director was enrolling a new family and I had to go to the same desk to check Cooper out. I was a bit embarrassed hoping they didn’t think I sent him that way. Needless to say I will re-supply his locker tomorrow!
I probably shouldn’t share this, but tonight when I went to pick Cooper up from daycare, his oh so kind teacher went and got him from his crib and presented my child in horribly mismatched attire! I couldn’t help but laugh… oh, the poor baby. Apparently, Cooper had two blowouts today and their choice of clothing was very limited. Now keep in mind, I usually send two to three matching outfits and socks, but they try to be nice and salvage what they can which meant what he had in his locker didn’t match. I’ll take some blame (most of it) as I didn’t check last week to see what he had left… sometimes its hard to remember. Soooo… the poor child came home in a lime green and blue striped polo shirt, gray and blue plaid pants and red and white socks. In my life I have never seen such a sight. The daycare director was enrolling a new family and I had to go to the same desk to check Cooper out. I was a bit embarrassed hoping they didn’t think I sent him that way. Needless to say I will re-supply his locker tomorrow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
He's adorable mismatched or not!
Post a Comment