Thursday, March 12, 2009

Another day of anticipated excitement…

Well tomorrow (Friday) afternoon is our anatomy ultrasound for Baby Hull. For those of you that read my blog while I was pregnant with Cooper know I was pretty nervous when we had his ultrasound… and excited, too. This time I am really trying to not get quite as worked up. Why worry? It’s not going to do any good and it will just get me flustered. I am praying for a healthy baby. A great heart and brain, etc. I will be nearly 18 weeks so hopefully this little one cooperates and everything that needs to be seen can be. And hopefully he or she will reveal himself or herself. I know I have had several people say, “don’t find out”, but I really want to know and it will definitely be a surprise. I don’t think it spoils it by knowing early. I loved knowing Cooper was a boy…. partially since it took us so long to finally decide on his name. We probably had him named before he was conceived, but we wanted to make sure that we had chosen the right name. It will hopefully prepare us if we need to buy girl stuff or little boy clothes that are the right season. Knowing Cooper was a boy didn’t change how we felt about him when he did arrive. In fact, I think I may have bonded with him even more after I found out he was a boy. I was so in love with him… and I would have been just in love if Cooper had been a girl. As I said all I want is a healthy baby… that is all that truly matters. So for the next 22 hours I will try to breathe and relax and think good thoughts.

Please hold us in your prayers as we anticipate with excitement in seeing our little one tomorrow. I will try to update this after our appointment.

1 comment:

The Gatzke Family said...

Can't wait to hear how your ultrasound goes - we're praying for your little one!