I can’t believe it is Christmas Eve! Last week I was thinking I still had about a month left to get everything done that I wanted to get done. Well, it is here and I’m not sure… actually, I know, I don’t have everything done, but it is just going to have to be okay. I work until 3pm today and the daycare closes at 3pm, too. Steve is off, but thought he’d try to get a few things done while Cooper plays with his friends. I’d like to get a pan or two of cookies made yet this evening. Tonight we will go to church and then hopefully crash for the night. Santa dropped of a new pair of jammies for Cooper to wear tonight. However, Santa forgot to wash them, so we’ll see if it gets done. We’ll also hope Cooper sleeps until at least seven tomorrow, but I’m sure he’ll be up about 6am. I could use an hour or so to sleep in. Thankfully he doesn’t quite understand gifts yet and that they arrive Christmas morning.
It was fun to look at Cooper this morning and think back to last year. Steve and I got to see Cooper on ultrasound on Christmas Eve for a growth check. He was roughly 4½ lbs… now he is 21lbs. It is amazing to think of everything that has happened during the last year.
Have a wonderful Christmas. I’ll try to update tomorrow.
It was fun to look at Cooper this morning and think back to last year. Steve and I got to see Cooper on ultrasound on Christmas Eve for a growth check. He was roughly 4½ lbs… now he is 21lbs. It is amazing to think of everything that has happened during the last year.
Have a wonderful Christmas. I’ll try to update tomorrow.
"Look at all the presents!"
"Who me??? Bow? What bow?"
No comments:
Post a Comment