So you are probably wondering where we have been, right??? Me, too. The days have been full and I’m not sure where the last two weeks went. We have been busy preparing for Christmas and dealing with a bit of weather that has made things interesting. You’d think that being stuck at home has meant that I’d be able to get to the computer more, but it hasn’t really happened. There are just so many other things to do and of course Cooper needs attention, too.
Cooper loves the Christmas tree! So far he hasn't pulled it down or taken too many ornaments off. The one that he has he can't hurt. The wrapped gifts are starting to become a little more appealing to him. We'll see how many stay wrapped before Thursday.
Cooper loves the Christmas tree! So far he hasn't pulled it down or taken too many ornaments off. The one that he has he can't hurt. The wrapped gifts are starting to become a little more appealing to him. We'll see how many stay wrapped before Thursday.
I have no idea how much snow is on the ground other than I think I heard on the weather that we are already nearing our winter average. We will definitely have a white Christmas. After Thursday it can ALL go away. I have to admit I have been a little behind in getting gifts and had hoped to maximize Saturday, but this is what we got…


We did venture out, but it was a fairly quick trip. Thankfully today looks a little better… at the moment… and I’ll try to get a few more things done before the next blast of snow that is due to arrive later today. Steve has been busy shoveling and snow blowing the driveway. It has been terribly cold, too. I could really do without the -30 wind chill. I think Cooper would agree. We try to keep him out of it, but there are times that you have to go out.
In an attempt to amuse ourselves during lunch on Saturday, we had ABC’s and 123’s for lunch. As you can see we were playing with our food…

We did venture out, but it was a fairly quick trip. Thankfully today looks a little better… at the moment… and I’ll try to get a few more things done before the next blast of snow that is due to arrive later today. Steve has been busy shoveling and snow blowing the driveway. It has been terribly cold, too. I could really do without the -30 wind chill. I think Cooper would agree. We try to keep him out of it, but there are times that you have to go out.
In an attempt to amuse ourselves during lunch on Saturday, we had ABC’s and 123’s for lunch. As you can see we were playing with our food…
No comments:
Post a Comment