So… can you guess???
We had a wonderful appointment! Little one’s heart and brain look great! We saw ten fingers and ten toes. The spine looks wonderful. Everything looks to be just as it should… and he cooperated enough to show his “manhood”. So we are having a BOY! All I wanted was a healthy baby and I got him. He’s about 11oz and should anticipate a huge growth spurt in the next couple of weeks. I am so relieved to know he is okay that I am exhausted, but in a good way. I’m back to breathing again.
Obviously this has been real all along, but there is something about seeing him in more detail and knowing that he is a boy that makes this all the more real. I can say that I am in love… not that I wasn’t before, but he is ours. People have said that you can’t imagine the love you will have for your child and part of me wonders how I could love him more… I am anxious to hold him… in about 18-22 weeks.
So I am going to keep this short and marvel and bask in the joy of anticipated parenthood… okay, and go to bed early.
2 comments:
i am so excited to have another boy in the family. dad is really paying us back now huh
I'm thrilled!!!! Where are the pictures?
Post a Comment