Monday, January 25, 2010

NH Winter Program

Last Thursday (1/21), the daycare had their winter program. I was curious to see what they would do with kids so young… especially Tess’ class, but I figured we should participate and support the daycare and the teachers. I am so glad we did! The kids were adorable… all of the rooms. We are blessed to have a great daycare and wonderful teachers.

Tess’ class (Infants) did Chipmunk Jingle Bells. Since babies look a lot alike at this age, Tess is in the pink jumper, third from the end.



Cooper’s class (Young Toddlers) did Deck the Halls. Cooper, as usual, turned his instrument into a guitar and wiggled his little body. Unfortunately, the video we have is too large to post here. If you are on Facebook, I posted them there. I'll see what we can do to get it on here. He was soooo cute!!!

After the program, Cooper got to meet Frosty and have a cookie and juice.

No comments: