The tree Christmas tree Christmas morning
Cooper's 2009 ornament... I have very fond memories of playing with sidewalk chalk this last summer as I was quite pregant and we could be outside and I wouldn't have to chase him if he was coloring... Cooper LOVES to color!
Tess' 2009 ornament... baby shoes!
My dad made these two ornaments of pictures of the kids... very special
I got this ornament when I was teaching Sunday School. It is better in person, but you can kind of see the crosses, fish, hearts, etc. A reminder of God's love for us!
A pickle... you'll have to look up the tradition as I don't have enough room here, but if you know me, you know my love of pickles, so no tree of mine is complete with out a pickle or two or three or four or five... I think that is how many I have.
Tigger... This was one of the ornaments Missy and I had when we were growing up. Now my kids have it.
No comments:
Post a Comment