Life is good.
Two posts the same day... don't ask, just accept...
I am still amazed at how fast time moves. Don’t I say that every post??? Can it possibly be the end of September??? Our baby is nearly eight months old. He is such a cutie pie. He is just an amazing kid! And I love him, as if you couldn’t tell.
Our days and weeks have been pretty consistent lately. Get up, Cooper to daycare/go to work/ get Cooper/dinner/go to bed/get up a couple times during the night to roll Cooper on his side and put the pacifier back in/ get up… Yep, I think we are in a routine. I still stop and think… wait a minute… didn’t I just do this… yes… yesterday… oh, yeah… 24hours ago. While nothing too terribly exciting is happening, life is good.
While our lives don’t seem to be changing much from day to day, Cooper is definitely changing. I can’t believe how fast he has gone from this little six pound twelve ounce newborn to an eighteen pound bundle of energy! He so desperately wants to crawl. He really can push himself up and bend his knees, but they just don’t want to go under him. He can push himself backwards. The drooling continues, but no teeth.
Last weekend my sister came for a visit with Jacob and Logan. We had fun with them. I think Uncle Steve was worn out by Sunday afternoon, but it has to warm his heart to know how special he is to them. The highlight for them I think was making chocolate chip bear pancakes (in the shape of a bear head… think Mickey Mouse head silhouette) with Steve Sunday morning. They were excited to help make them and eat them. They got to play lots of Legos. On Saturday we took them to an apple orchard. I tried to get a picture of the three boys in the pumpkin patch, but Cooper was more interested in the grass than having his picture taken… “What is this green stuff”? I guess I need to get him outside more often. I had great help with Jacob and Logan helping me pick apples. HoneyCrisp season is back!!!
Here are a few more pictures…
2 comments:
cute li'l punkin....but I am a bit biased ;)
Oh my goodness Jen! Cooper is growing up so fast! I love all the pictures!
Post a Comment