Thursday, December 17, 2009

The Christmas card that almost was...

Trying to capture a family photo for a Christmas card can be challenging. Add two young kids and it is nearly impossible. This year I decided to not even attempt to add the dog… sorry Cierra.

Here are the outtakes…

"Look at the camera and smile"


Maybe some milk will help...


Or toys..


Not too bad, but Cooper has a pacifier and Tess isn't looking at the camera...

Cooper can we take the pacifier out??? Nope.


"Let me fix her dress."

"I think I've had enough. I'm seeing spots"


Almost, but Mommy had her eyes closed.

Where's Cooper??? Okay... enough... I give up...


The REAL Hull family photo...


So we went to the pro to have them done.

Even the pro has challenges...

"Yeah, right!"


"I don't think so!"

But in the end there were a few good ones...


Finally... This is as good as it gets!

Merry Christmas from the Hull family!


1 comment:

The Gatzke Family said...

Once again, you have me laughing so hard! I love the progression of pictures and Steve yawning in one of them is priceless!!!