Tuesday, October 27, 2009

For He will command…

“For He will command His angels concerning you to guard you in all your ways.” Psalm 91:11

This is the life scripture we chose for Tess’ baptism over the weekend. We were blessed to have family here to share in this special occasion. Tess looked absolutely beautiful in her dress made from my mom’s wedding dress. She also wore a bonnet made from the hanky I carried at our wedding.



Here are a few more pictures...

So tired

Grandma & Papa O'C

Grandma & Grandpa Hull

Auntie Missy


Miss Tess is changing so much! I can’t believe she is 11 weeks old! She is smiling all the time. In the last week or so she has started to giggle. I think sometimes she surprises herself when a giggle comes out. I need to capture it on video.



We are INCREDIBLY BLESSED to have a baby that has slept through the night for the last two weeks!!! I was fully prepared to have another baby like Cooper that was up every 2-3 hours to nurse. Two weeks ago I panicked when I put Tess down around 9pm and she slept until 5:30. Most mornings she has been sleeping until 6:30. I’ve even had to wake her up a few mornings when she has slept until 7am. I love the sleep!!! I typically get up at 5:30 since I can’t go that long without Tess nursing. Hopefully this will help me get into the routine of getting up when I go back to work next week. It will be hard to give up my morning snuggle time with her. Once Steve and Cooper leave in the morning, we have been snuggling… and snoozing until about 10am.

Here are a few more pictures...

The weather last Friday. Thankfully my mom and dad were here already and we had Missy wait until Saturday to come.

Sunday looked much better!

Cuddling with Grandma O'C

Sitting with Papa
Coloring with Grandpa Hull

Watching my friends dance


God has blessed us!

No comments: