So what has happened during the last three weeks…
Cooper got his bottom teeth Christmas morning. I happen to be feeling his gum and sure enough there they were! I think his body also let us know they were coming in by giving us a week of loose diapers and vomiting. During the week between Christmas and New Years Day I think Cooper and I each went through three clothing changes every day. He would either poop enough to get on me, too or vomit to the point of drenching both of us and usually the chair we were in. Ugh. Thank God that is over! Until the tops one come...
My parents came to visit the Saturday after Christmas and my sister and her family came the Sunday after Christmas. It was great to be together. Opening gift with six adults and three kids was fun. Cooper loved the wrapping paper and by that time was a pro at ripping it off. Our living room looks like Toy Central.

Cooper graduated from the baby bathtub to the big bathtub. He loves it as he can slash better and move around more. Mommy gets a bit nervous when he gets on his knees, but he usually listens when I ask him to sit down.
Steve managed to pick-up strep throat, so was miserable for several days with a very sore throat. Thankfully, he is on the mend and feeling better.
Cooper turned 11 months old on the 6th. Wow. In just about three weeks from now he will be a year old. My baby is no longer going to be a baby… he will be a little boy.
Steve and I went out on date on Saturday and went to Marley and Me. I loved it! It was so well done and kept close to the book. I, of course, sobbed through the ending, but only from the love we have experience from the labs that have been in our lives. See it, if you can, but bring Kleenex.
Cooper turned 11 months old on the 6th. Wow. In just about three weeks from now he will be a year old. My baby is no longer going to be a baby… he will be a little boy.
Steve and I went out on date on Saturday and went to Marley and Me. I loved it! It was so well done and kept close to the book. I, of course, sobbed through the ending, but only from the love we have experience from the labs that have been in our lives. See it, if you can, but bring Kleenex.
I got some pictures on Sunday of us protraying the Holy family at the children's program at church in December.
Hmmm… the last three weeks have been a blur with just the day to day activities and being back to work after a week and a half off.
Here are a few pictures from the last few weeks. Enjoy!




No comments:
Post a Comment